Friday, March 21, 2014

Hello Thirty

For the past few months, I've tried not to think about it at all.  When I did, I thought it would be kind of scary; I thought it would cause a bit of anxiety; I thought there'd be a chance that I'd even cry a little.  Yet, last night, as the clock ticked down on the final moments of my twenties, I couldn't sleep because of an entirely unexpected emotion.  I was excited!  It was strange, but I was actually looking forward to being thirty!  I am lucky to greet thirty feeling fit and happy.  There definitely have been many ups and downs getting to this point, but overall life is lovely and I am so grateful for everything and everyone in it.  And today, thirty wasn't scary.  It didn't cause anxiety or tears.  It was a beautiful day that I was able to greet with a sincere smile and say, "hello thirty."



4 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been suffering from Human papillomavirus (HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr Ehimare is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr Ehimare, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my bo87dy for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr Ehimare with the email attach to my post. drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this great post, I find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.