Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Just the Cone, Please!

During our Summer trip to the cottage, we made some sandy memories, spent some time simply messing about in boats, and even found ourselves in the hole.

And while at the cottage, it's always nice to meet up at the local ice cream shop.
Oliver doesn't really like ice cream (maybe it's too cold), but he does like the cone!




He was also quite impressed with the tent and chairs that were just his size.




He sat with Grandma Bonnie...




...just like last year...




My, how much he's grown!


Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. What a little doll! Amazing how much he grew in one year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.