Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Goodbye Leo

It's hard to believe that he's gone...

It all started when A Package Arrived.



When we opened it up, we found Friendship in a Box.



We had fun filling our Hearts Full of Art...



...and discovered a little bit more about good Oh Canada!



A sweet tooth was soothed by Honey Butter Munch...



...and we took a look Behind the Easel with Leo too.



Then, after all of the fun was had and the memories made, it was time for us to say our goodbyes and time for him to continue on with his journey.



Good bye, Leo.  We miss you already.

Thanks for stopping by.



Want to see where Leo began his journey?  Check out McCormick Madness

Leo's next stop is with Mama Shannon & The Wright Trips

Interested in joining in on the fun?  Find more info HERE












7 comments:

  1. Leo is adorable .. it reminds me of that story Flat Stan ... I had meet someone online ( a my blog site ) and her daughter had a story about Flat Stan. And so Flat Stan had to go on a journey, and his Journey was to my house. I had to take pics of places he "saw" and write about it.. then send it back. It was pretty cool.

    Well any ways I found you on Voiceboks.com and I wanted to Welcome You!

    When you find the chance, I would love to have you come over and visit at http://www.theemtmommy.com and http://www.kirstiesbowtique.com

    *Kirsten*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is great! I thought it was a little like Flat Stanley too. But Leo is way cuter!

    Stopping in from VoiceBoks and am now following along!

    Gina
    www.totallyfullofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bye Leo. Loved reading about and seeing pics of your adventures. Have a safe trip. Andrea, what fun you, Oliver and Chris have had with Leo. take care. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bye Leo! :(. Sorry to see the little guy go.

    And, as an aside- I'm an avid reader of your blog and have just started blogging myself. All the great blogs I've been following (yours included of course) are so inspiring! Please check out my site and follow if interested.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bye Leo. I'm loving your blog. I can't wait to read more.

    I'm your new follower from VB.

    xo

    jeands (http//jeandslq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. oh.. so nice post.)
    Love your blog.))

    I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
    1. Why did you create a blog?
    2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
    3. How long will it keep going?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea! Such a colorful visitor!! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.