Monday, March 7, 2011

From my closet to you... and some Mystery Marks

I have officially started the first drawing of 2011!
I can't wait to show you once it's finished.
The working title is Feathered Trio

Here's a little preview...



It has taken me a while to start because I had to clean out the closet first.  That's where my current "studio" is.

Yep, that's right - I sit in my closet to draw.

Space is limited right now, but we've been house hunting and hopefully that will be changing soon.

And it's a very good thing that we may be moving soon.
I think I may have detected some signs of rodent infestation in our little condo.

The other night, I discovered teeth marks on Oliver's crib!


What could have possibly caused these mysterious teeth marks?! 

Maybe it was a mouse...




It could have been the sock monkey.  He looks guilty.



It must have been the little white duck that sleeps in the crib! 
Do ducks have teeth?



Or perhaps it was the weird and wonderful "Ollie the Oyster"...




It couldn't possibly have been this "Ollie"...







That sweet innocent face!

He would never do that...


No way!

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts.